Thursday, October 4, 2012

Microwave Cookies

I love cookies, but I hate making them.   I'm a busy guy.   I don't have 30 minutes to waste on pre-heating an oven and then baking cookies.  I want chocolate now.  What's a guy to do?  Microwave them Cookies

.

In as little as 3.5 minutes you can be throwing back mouthfuls of chocolatey-goodness and sucking down some skim milk.  Here's how:

1/4 c. vegetable oil
1 c. dark brown sugar, packed
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 c. Bisquick
1/2 c. chocolate chips

Stir the oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together.  Mix in the Bisquick.  Drop the chocolate in and you're ready to go.  Place some cookie shaped balls of dough on your plate.  Microwave it for 3.5 minutes at medium power.  Done!

That's 26.5 minutes of free-time you've gained over the traditional baking-your-cookies-in-the-oven method.  Spend it wisely.  I took a nap and then wrote this.

But do they taste awful? Yes...Awful delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Fatherhood Community? Our members will appreciate it and as the father of 3 teenage boys, I will too.
    Members include: Fathers, Dads, Daddies, Fatherhood Lovers, Experts and Fans.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also share Photos, Videos and Articles if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Fatherhood Community: http://www.vorts.com/fatherhood/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete