Wednesday, October 31, 2012

School Picture Day

On school picture day, it doesn't matter how nicely dressed your children are...




...if they don't know how to smile.

It also doesn't matter how much time you spent doing their hair...



...because they can undo it in a fraction of the time.   I should have given her The Deb.  Now I know why the photo companies want their money upfront.  I've never purchased school photos before, but these might be too horrible to not buy.

Submit Your Photo:


Send me a picture of your child's funny (or creepy) looking school picture and I'll post them right here.

Thanks Emily!
Thanks Nate, though I don't think that's your kid.

1 comment:

  1. You know that these photos will become a treasure, right? And besides, you can always use them to blackmail the kids when they get older too.

    ReplyDelete