Thursday, November 29, 2012

Eating Healthy Can Be Deadly

Are your children eating healthy?  I know mine aren't.  Unless, of course, pop-tarts, Cheese Nips, and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets are part of a healthy diet.  We have been able to slip some fruit and veggies into the foods our children eat, courtesy of Deceptively Delicious.  But, I think a lot of the problem my kids have with eating healthy is all mental.  They just don't see fruits and vegetables the same way I do.

How I See Fruit and Vegetables






How My Kids See Fruit and Vegetables

from Jokeroo

from feverishthoughts

from ifyourfoodcouldtalk

from environmentalgraffiti

from kuvva


Maybe I should show them this...



2 comments:

  1. Sad to say, I still see veg like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that wrapping veggies in bacon helped me to overcome my initial fears.

    ReplyDelete