Wednesday, October 8, 2014

How We Roll

The wife and I have a few things in common:  we both like The Walking Dead,  we're both Caucasian, and we both think I'm a great kisser.  Beyond that, we're totally different.  It's like she's from Venus and I'm from Mars.  I think somebody wrote a book about this topic.  No, wait, it was a movie--Total Recall.


Not only are we different, but we do things differently.  For example, I like to leave my wife loving and encouraging messages on our bathroom mirror:  "Whaddup SEXY!  Yeah, you.  I'm talking to you.  Looking good."



She likes to leave me messages too, although they are less loving, less punctuated, and less encouraging:  "scoop litterbox"

To be fair, she is encouraging me to scoop the litterbox.

Our parenting styles differ quite a bit as well.  A while back, I made a short video showcasing just a few of these differences:




The truth is we complement each other nicely.  I just tend to compliment her more.


4 comments:

  1. I love the look on Libby's face during your zipper solo. And that you did all that...just to make her zip it up herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I was spent after that sweet solo. Besides, she needs to learn independence right?

      Delete
  2. I've missed these...gotta start checking more often. Craaaaziness!...oh yea, p.s. Thanks for the smile today. I needed that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie. It was nice to see you at the Splash Dash. When are you going to join us on one of these Mud Runs?

      Delete