Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Night of Rest

Yesterday was a long day at work for the wife.  When she came home, she was tired, beat, and just wanted to sleep.  Leah was happy to go snuggle with her while I was left to entertain the other two.  Here's what happened while you were sleeping...

Elizabeth kept trying to eat my food.


Caleb played with the NOOK while I played with the camera.  He said, "Jeez Dad, Angry Birds really chills me out."


Libby destroyed her sister's room.  But, it's hard to be mad at that face.


The boy actually smiled without looking like he was in pain.


I played with my camera some more.


And then we saw an amazing moon in the night-sky.  Enjoy your rest love.  Goodnight.





6 comments:

  1. Did you actually take that photo of the moon???? And I love the other photos too! What photo software program are using to get the color with the B&W?
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I took it. I had to use a tripod to get the shot, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I didn't use any software, the camera has built in features that only show the color you choose. I have been very happy with it so far. I still have a lot to learn about it, but some of the photos turn out amazing. I'm working on posting some fireworks photos that turned out pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of camera do you have? The photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a Canon Powershot SX 50. I was trying to decide between it and a Nikon, but the 50x Optical Zoom sold me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Canon Powershot SX 40, but have used it mainly as point, zoom, shoot. I think is it time I spent some time with the manual! Very cool photos, Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From what I've read in online photography forums, the sx40 and sx50 are very similar. Time to check out that manual! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete