Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Bra Trick (For Babies)

Kids ruin everything--your hopes and dreams, bank account, and sexy things.  There used to be something sexy about a girl removing her bra without taking her shirt off.  Then the baby ruined it for me.

  This creepy bastard has also ruined it for me.

If you've read any of the Disgusting Diary, you'd know about Libby's love of playing in poo.  We've had to resort to putting her in onesies lately.  If we don't, she pulls off her bloomers/shorts/pants, rips off her diaper and swings it around in the air like a single-mother trying to make a living.

She can't unbutton the onesie, so we figured we'd be safe.

We were wrong.  Horribly, horribly wrong.

 Better judgment (aka--My Wife) kept me from posting a picture of Libby's used diaper. But, for interested parties, just do a Google Image Search "baby poo" and you'll have an idea of what I mean by "Horribly Wrong".

The girl has skills.  Too many times I've walked in to her room to see her waving a diaper over her head.

"Where'd she get that diaper?", I ask myself.  Then I notice she is no longer wearing one and her onesie is still buttoned.  Either she has learned to unbutton her jumper, remove her diaper, and then re-button her clothes, or she can take her diaper off without removing her clothes.  I've seen the latter in action and if it's any indication of her inhibitions (or lack thereof), well,  at least she'll be the most popular girl at all the parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment