Tuesday, October 8, 2013

He's Crafty

Last year, the kids and I worked through a bunch of Halloween craft ideas we'd found.  I have a lot of Halloween crafts to do this year courtesy of Pinterest, the local library, and Chad (thanks dude).  SPOILER ALERTShameless Plug on the way!

Rather than post them here, I'll be featuring them on my educational website, www.free-math-handwriting-and-reading-worksheets.com.  I'll be posting Halloween coloring pages, activities, crafts, and more.  You can check out all the Halloween Craft Ideas here.

With that said, I'd still like to post one simple idea that I tried yesterday:  Monster Drinks.




No, not those monster drinks.  Energy in a can is the last thing my kids need.  These monster drinks:





A little Sunny D and Kiwi juice, construction paper, and craftiness goes a long way. But what did the kids think?



I think she liked it.





The boy is usually a tough sell though.




Usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment