Tuesday, December 3, 2013

2013-12-03

Caleb:  On my way out the door for band practice, you asked if we could wrestle one time.  I picked you up, tickled you, body-slammed you (gently) on the couch, picked you up by your feet, swung you around, and then you did the wheel-barrow into the kitchen.  This is your favorite way to wrestle right now and it's my favorite moment between us today.

Leah:  You played so nicely with Camdyn today.  We really need to set up more play-dates for you.  You are our social butterfly.  I'm not sure how you ended up that way with two introverts for parents, but I love watching you play and interact with others.  You are a compassionate soul.  Never change.

Elizabeth:  Words can't really describe my favorite memory of you today.  But thankfully, I have a camera:



No comments:

Post a Comment