Monday, December 9, 2013

2013-12-09

Caleb:  I don't usually encourage "talking back", but it's different with you.  I don't think you talk-back as much as you just make observant statements.  I told you I couldn't wrestle with you because I was cooking dinner.  You said, "I don't see you standing at the stove", which made your Mom laugh.  Knowing the way your brain works, it cracked me up too.

Leah:  I almost had you tricked in to watching football with me tonight.  I asked if you wanted to watch a movie about Cowboys and Bears.  A huge smile broke across your face as you said you loved Boys and Bears.  Then Momma ruined it by telling you it was football and not a movie.  So, I sat in front of the t.v. alone, watching football and worrying about you loving Boys.

Elizabeth:  You are always getting in to stuff.  It's usually my stuff and it's usually annoying.  Once in awhile, it's kind of cute.  Rolling around the floor like one of the Wheelers from Return To Oz falls under the latter.



No comments:

Post a Comment