Thursday, December 5, 2013

2013-12-05

Caleb:  We sat on the couch and you read 4 books to me while you tried to meet your BOOK IT 100-page requirement the night before it was due.  You are your father's son.  Half-way through the 3rd book you said, "I think I'm starting to love reading Daddy!"  You are your father's son.

Leah:  I absolutely love how independent you are.  You rarely let me help you with getting dressed or ready for bed anymore.  I know that it'd be easier (quicker) to do things for you myself, but you've taught me the importance of letting you work things out for yourself.

Elizabeth:  You still seemed a little ill today.  No worries--you just burrowed down into my arms most of the day.  I hope you get back to your joyful, constant smiling and happiness, but I do love when you sit still enough for me to hold you.

No comments:

Post a Comment