Saturday, December 7, 2013

2013-12-06

Caleb:  I love watching you get off the school bus.  Some days you shuffle your feet slowly across the two-lane highway.  I can almost hear the drivers groaning in their stopped cars.  Other days, like today, you run full force, arms flailing like Phoebe from Friends.  Regardless of which style you choose for the day, the bus driver and I just look at each other and smile.  You always make us smile.  Keep running.


Leah and Elizabeth:  The two of you kept me thoroughly entertained today.  Ornaments were removed from the tree, some were replaced, others were broken, but the two of you had a blast playing together.  I especially liked the "Usual Suspects" line-up with all the stuffed animals.  I'm betting on Dora, in the Conservatory, with the rope.


No comments:

Post a Comment